AST is seeking a highly skilled and self-motivated DevOps Engineer to support our team in Lebanon.
About the job
- AST is seeking a skilled and experienced Server Administrator with a good knowledge in DevOps and Kubernetes. The ideal candidate should have approximately 2 years of relevant experience, with a focus on on-premise Windows servers, high-load applications, and Docker containers. The successful candidate will have the chance to be envolved in the process of building the infrastructure on hands-on level.
- Manage and maintain Windows/Linux on-premise servers, ensuring optimal performance, security, and reliability.
- Conduct regular system updates, patches, and upgrades.
- Monitor server health, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize server configurations based on application requirements.
- Setup k8s clusters, deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications using Kubernetes orchestration.
- Implement best practices for Kubernetes cluster management, monitoring, and optimization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to container orchestration and application deployments.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in Kubernetes and containerization technologies.
DevOps Practices (together with the Development/QA team)
- Implement and support continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Automate builds, deployments, and testing processes.
- Work on configuration management and infrastructure as code (IaC) to streamline and automate tasks.
- Ensure applications are designed with scalability, reliability, and security in mind.
We have also the possibility that the DevOps can also work on development/programming tasks. This would be highly supported.
What do we offer
- A competitive salary.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- 100 % paid transportation costs.
- Be your manager concept.
- Work on high scalable projects mainly for the German market.
- Trainings and certificates.
- 5 working days per week.
- Paid annual leave – at least 18 days.
Information and Technology Services