The ideal candidate should be familiar with the full software design life cycle. The candidate should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications and should be comfortable working alone as well as in a team of developers.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications.
- Be able to work independently and take decisions + be open to discuss solutions.
- Adhere to architecture guidelines.
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information technology or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET/.Net Core.
- Experience in developing backend APIs (ASP.Net WebApis) in .Net framework as well as in .Net Core.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- Experience in Azure DevOps/Git.
- Nice to have
What we offer
- A competitive salary.
- Possibility to work Remotely.
- Be your manager concept.
- Work on high scalable enterprise projects mainly for the German market.
- Trainings and certificates.
- 5 working days per week.
- Annual leave – at least 15 days.
Information and Technology Services