We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer Intern to join our team! As a Software Engineer Intern, you will collaborate with our senior leaders on assignments.
- Developing applications (coding, programming).
- Debugging and testing code.
- Documenting and testing new software applications.
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues.
- Collaborating with senior leaders.
- Approaching problems and creating solutions.
- Proactively learning about new technologies.
- Second or third year university student in computer science, CCE, or related area.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Possibility to work Remotely.
- 5 working days per week.
- Provide you with a certificate at the end of the training.
Information Services and Technology